Friday, August 29, 2014

Dear Impostor "Emily Harkn" on Facebook

PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANYTHING ON THIS BLOG WITHOUT PERMISSION!

It has just been brought to my attention that someone out there has been using my life--pictures, text, kids, family, and everything I hold dear on this blog--on Facebook while pretending to be me!!!! For the past THREE YEARS at least! I am flattered that someone wants to pretend to be me, but for WHAT??!! And WHY?!!! Whoever you are, PLEASE STOP!!! Do not continue to steal my images and my life. Please delete your Facebook page. I have reported you to Facebook, but do the decent thing and just quit it.

It is really weird that I have a bunch of strangers who are "friends" with "me" as Emily Harkn. This impostor quotes things I say on my blog, but then also makes up stories using my family members. People tell "her"  how beautiful my children are!. It is just sickening. My informant--who is a complete stranger to me but was "friends" on Facebook with Emily Harkn--caught on to something fishy with it, and found the real me. She gave me screenshots of what is going on, since I am not on Facebook and am obviously not "friends" with Emily Harkn. One of the funniest thing I saw on one of the screenshots she gave me was a post where Mylie noticed me putting chemicals in my Tea and I exclaimed that I can't even "have a little whiskey without someone noticing." Ha, ha. Obviously this impostor hasn't noticed my standards and lifestyle (my religious beliefs) and that I do not drink tea or whiskey. Which is ironic since they posted pictures of Nora on her blessing day....Do they even know what that is?

People have wished "me" happy birthday, have congratulated "me" on my pregnancy and delivery of Nora, and it goes on and on.

So once again PLEASE DO NOT COPY ANYTHING ON THIS BLOG WITHOUT PERMISSION!

No comments: