Thursday, October 24, 2013

Ready to Turn Three!

Sometime between 2 and 3 years Coy finally decided that he loves to pose for the camera and actually wants me to take his picture. This was just one day close to before his third birthday. He'd worked very hard on getting those three fingers up and holding down his little pinky.

I sure love this little boy. He is so full of energy and spunk. He can be the sweetest thing ever, but can also be a huge stinker. He truly loves life and just gets so excited over the littlest things. He makes me smile a lot every single day :)

 photo coy1_zpsa64084f3.jpg  photo coy2_zps3517fe77.jpg  photo coy3_zpsf9205091.jpg  photo coy4_zps33b0807e.jpg  photo coy5_zpsfffd66dc.jpg  photo coy6_zps48924270.jpg

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Maybe the attitude comes with being the 3rd child. Just throwing it out there! Piper has her own personality... He is adorable. I can't believe how grown up he looks! You always amaze me with the cakes and parties you do.