Saturday, August 11, 2012

Our Fleeting Summer~ {June}

I can't believe how fast time has flown by! We are down to just one last week of summer before school starts up again. We have definitely had a fun-filled summer and have made the most of our time. I think we will try to squeeze in a few more things, but I am looking forward to the next chapter of the year. I start craving fall this time of year. Although it is just hitting me today how busy it is going to get come September.

So here is a little of what went on in our June.

Darling Mylie at her Dance Recital.







Coy finally getting his turn at playing chess the way he likes it.


One of my most favorite events of the Summer...FIREWORKS! Look forward to them every year, and always like to see the kids dance and play while we wait for them to start.



I wasn't able to get too many pictures of Bennett since he was off playing football and frisbee, etc. the whole time.

Coy was his usual self--a nightmare. He kept running away the whole time.

We did get him to settle down a little if we could get him preoccupied with the junk food. He had plenty of it!








No comments: