Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Easter Hunt at Home

Here's my next Easter post! On the Saturday before Easter, we start the day with our little Easter hunt at our house. The kids each get a new outfit for that Saturday and some dressy clothes for Sunday.





Apparently what the older kids got was more interesting to Coy!




I just love the messy morning hair!




I decided to make Mylie her Easter dress this year. I just kind of made it up in my head. Of course, it didn't quite turn out the way I'd imagined it, but it ended up being pretty cute. I'll show some more pictures of the kids in their clothes in an upcoming post! I'm sure you are so excited...





2 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

I love pictures of kids so excited for the holidays in the morning... even with bed head.

Critt & Britt said...

Love the dress!! You are so talented!