Friday, May 27, 2011

{coloring eggs}

I really have a lot I'd like to blog, so I am going to try and play "catch up." Right after my "I hope" post, things got a little crazy (i.e. a rare and crazy serious infection in my hubby's spine which put him up in the hospital for a bit), but things are getting mostly back to normal. So my "I hope" I blog easter is coming to pass!

We had a great time coloring Easter eggs again this year. The kids always look forward to it.







And of course, we immediately have to eat some right after! These two love boiled eggs (well at least the white part which I am totally OK with).





More Easter posts to come {I hope}.

2 comments:

The Monson Family said...

I always love to color eggs. We do it every year! (Also, I hope Russell is doing ok).

stewart.shana.ella said...

Cute kids as always! I am also so glad to hear Russell is doing better my mom told me about all that. Crazy.