Monday, September 13, 2010

My most recent favorites...

I seriously take thousands of pictures...literally. These are my recent favorites.


While taking Coy's daily pictures, Mylie decided to join in. So glad she did. This is one of my most favorite pictures...ever. I know I say that a lot. But it's OK to have lots of favorites, right?





About a week ago, Coy's short blonde hair/fuzz that covered his scalp was coming out by the chunks (the longer dark stuff wasn't shedding off as bad). It reminded me of my sister, Amber's, "chemo hair". Well, what was I to do? Take some pictures of course before the hair is all gone...because it is inevitable! His hair was so cute and fluffy after his bath and the light was just right so I took some pics. Well, needless to say, I have some new favs! In fact I ordered a board of this first one for my living room. It is seriously beautiful!












1 comment:

The Monson Family said...

So cute! I also love the first picture; she looks like she loves her brother (and the camera!)!!