Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of Preschool!

Last week Bennett had his first day of Preschool. He loved it! He is so excited to finally be able to go to school and get out of the house and do something different! I can't believe he is almost 5 years old. When I look at my baby Coy, I think, wasn't this just barely where Bennett was? How can my first baby be so old? Kids grow up WAY too fast!

Apparently Bennett likes to "pose" for pictures, too. He made up all of his own poses.










Of course Mylie wanted some pictures taken of her too:



These two are so cute together. Since I had the baby, they really have become two peas in a pod. They've always been close, but now they are almost inseperable. They entertain each other and play together like crazy. (They also fight like crazy as well...and know how to push each others' buttons!) I definitely prefer when they are getting along, which really is the majority of the time.











Bennett's preschool teacher is the cutest and funnest lady. She was dressed as a clown when I dropped him off. And look how the kids were dressed when we picked them up! They also had little bags of popcorn to go with the clown attire. So cute!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How fun! What a fun teacher. Thanks for the link you sent me!