Tuesday, August 31, 2010

just for you, mom

My mom's been sick so she can't see the baby for a while. (Seems like there's a lot going around right now!) So here's a picture of baby Coy this morning doing his "tummy time". Can you believe how much he has grown?! Not fair. Oh well, he is still as darling as ever. We sure love this little boy! I have taken about a million pictures of him. I think there's only been one or two days since he was born that I have gone the entire day without taking a picture. I can't help it! I think it's because I know how quickly they change and I don't want to miss a minute. So maybe I will overload you soon with more pictures...if I can ever get around to getting on the computer! I am being crazy enough staying up this late when I know I should be getting what little sleep I can these days!




1 comment:

Melissa said...

He is soooo cute. Plus you take great pictures. I wish I knew how to take great everyday pics! I still think you should share some of your secrets! :)