Sunday, May 10, 2009

{Monson Family Pictures}

We took Family Pictures for the whole Monson group last night. Here is what I think is the best shot. It was a fun challenge to get a good picture with this many people in it. (I only changed two heads...I bet you'll never know whose!) Was also fun pushing the timer then running to get in the picture...Thank goodness we had my Grandma (Great Grandma) to push the button, too. That way Mylie wasn't always looking back at me when the picture shot. Also, thanks Great Grandma for getting all the kids to look at the camera and say "Cheese!" They did great! I can't believe how good all of them were being in the front row by themselves! I was quite impressed when going through the pictures. They were well deserving of the Twix Bars that Grandma and Grandpa brought for everyone!

Photobucket

No comments: