Thursday, May 21, 2009

Just some Pics

Here are a few more miscellaneous pics from when we took some Monson Family Pictures:

My brothers always go out of their way to play jokes on my mom. She requested that all the guys wear suits. She was very specific that she wanted them in jackets. Well this is how my brothers show up. After all, they had on jackets as requested! They had changes of clothes in their cars, but after the good laugh, they ended up just wearing these outfits for the picture after all. We just made sure to hide Taylor's pants!

Photobucket

Here is one of the Chase Family.

Photobucket

Sisters....

Photobucket
*************************
I hurried to do a little "back-lighting" practice. I snapped a couple pictures at the end. This is what I got. I wish I would have had time to try some more.
Here is my bro Kristofor and his beautiful wife, Aariel. Just took one picture and this is what I got. A little too much light, but not bad for one shot.

Photobucket


And one of Russ, my very willing practice subject!

Photobucket

No comments: