Thursday, September 29, 2011

A new post...

Busy season is here...hopefully I stay sane!

I love fall, but it is definitely a balancing act trying to get all of our activities and responsiblities taken care of. I hope I can just keep it all together and not feel like I am always trying to catch up with life. And are you kidding me with all of the Kindergarten homework?! I feel like it is my homework, too, and I only have ONE kid in school that goes only half a day! I can't imagine what it's like for people who have more...such as this cute family I just photographed.

It's my turn for family photos tomorrow. WISH ME LUCK!! It never turns out the way I want, and I always mess something up. Hopefully I get at least one! That's what everyone always says, right? Well I'm crossing my fingers. I was awake most the night last night stressing over what we will wear...I've been laying out outifts upon outfits all over to get a look I like. I don't think it will ever get to where I really like it...unless someone has $$$$ they want to give me, like right now, so I can go shopping. In fact, I think I need to go, right now, so I can go stress some more over everything.

Meanwhile, see more of this family's photos HERE. Lucky for them, they are done with theirs. I am envious.

No comments: