Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Last Day of School

I always take FIRST day of school pictures, but this is the first time I've taken LAST day of school pictures. I couldn't help it. It was just so funny. Bennett and Mylie were both depressed and sad. I'm glad they love school so much that they were sad it was going to be over! Mylie of course got up early so she could make a card for her teacher. She had a really hard time saying goodbye. Bennett just wasn't himself. He wasn't too happy or energetic all day so I wasn't surprised that night when I got a call from his room after he'd gone to bed (and after a late night party at his friends) to find vomit everywhere. Poor kid was so sick. Kind of a pain when your room is in the dark basement away from everyone else and there is no bathroom down there.  Anyway, that was a little tangent. Nora was happy as ever that day and was loving finding her cute little feet.


 photo IMG_5271_zps1ad1b6ba.jpg  photo IMG_5274_zps758962d7.jpg  photo IMG_5275_zps3581de75.jpg  photo IMG_5277_zps6861f42c.jpg  photo IMG_5278_zps94beccb1.jpg  photo IMG_5279_zps2ffac8a4.jpg  photo IMG_5282_zps906f03e7.jpg

No comments: