Saturday, May 10, 2014

Awake in the Cradle

All of my babies went through it. We would get them all ready for bed, swaddled up, binky in, place them in the cradle, and there they would be wide-eyed as if wondering what in the world we were thinking! Night time is play time, right? So when I came across Nora's picture in the cradle, I was pretty sure I had taken one of all of my kids in the same state. I almost had one of all of them, but sweet little Coy was my good boy who was sleeping. I don't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure he didn't have his days and nights mixed up too badly. Nora was probably my worst one. It took FOREVER to convince her that 8 PM was bedtime. She liked to stay up 'til between 11:00 and midnight, then be up again for an hour or two at around 4 AM. Glad she has it all pretty much figured out now!

Here are the cradle pictures:

BENNETT
 photo IMG_0961_zpsa32849a8.jpg
 
MYLIE
 photo IMG_4163_zpsc3575398.jpg
 
COY
 photo IMG_9870x_zpse3408947.jpg
 
and NORA
 photo IMG_4287_zps783121ab.jpg

No comments: