Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Working on my "Resolution"~

Since a new year is a great time to set some goals (aka resolutions), I decided to try and buckle down and get caught up on my yearly photobooks. After all, I'm only 2 and a quarter years behind! Here's a page I just finished today. I just can't believe how much my kiddos have changed! And how fast they grow! I was thinking I wasn't that far behind on my photos, but then seeing little Mylie when she was close to Coy's age, I realized I really have some major catching up to do. Wish me luck! My goal is to only be a year behind by the end of 2012. That means I need to finish up this 2009 book (only 10 pages left) and complete all of my 2010 and 2011 books this year. I'm already doubting myself....I would just like to get to a point ~eventually~ when I can immediately make a page of the pictures I just barely took! Now wouldn't that be nice!




No comments: