Monday, October 4, 2010

i {heart} fall

My favorite season is finally here. When I think of Fall I think of crisp air, sweaters, caramel apples, spice, crunchy leaves, choosing pumpkins, bright colors, football games, early sunsets, and canyon drives.

Last week we drove up to snow basin to see the leaves. It has become a tradition with Russ's family to go the Sunday before conference. The leaves were beautiful, though not as strikingly so as in other years. Maybe because the weather has still been like summer? But I think today, the fall is setting in! Cross your fingers for sweater weather!



Nothing like gorgeous setting sun pics. Mylie had to blow the dandelions:










Can you believe my little Coy...not quite as little anymore! He is 8 weeks old now (7 weeks in this picture).


Cute cousins!



3 comments:

richfam said...

I'm not a fan of fall, but your pics are cute. I really like your new main picture of your whole family. You found mustard yellow shoes! You've been looking for some for a while. Way cute!

The Monson Family said...

You have such a beautiful family! Super-cute kids. I also LOVE fall. It's always nice to have a break from the heat.

Aariel said...

I love your header!!!