Wednesday, July 15, 2009

{Some Favs from a Recent BBQ}

So this post is the exact same one from my photo blog. Sometimes I wonder if I should just combine the two and have one blog because I can't decide where a post belongs, and I am so bad about updating this one! Oh well....
Here are some of my favorite photos from a recent BBQ we had at my parents...
......
~Aspen and Olivia~
Isn't Aspen such a beautiful dog? And Olivia is so darling. She looks so much like her daddy (my brother)!

Photobucket

~Two of the people I love the most!~
These pictures make me want to go and squeeze and kiss both of them!

Photobucket


Photobucket

~Mmmm! Cherries~
I thought I'd try my hand at a subject other than people. Don't these make your mouth water? I love summer cherries! I saw my parents' tree yesterday and it is now bare...The cherries just don't last long enough!

Photobucket


No comments: